Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday!

Short work weeks have never seemed short, but this time it did.  I suppose it was a combination of the beginning of the semester and family visiting for the week.  We have this weekend to get ourselves back into a routine, after a month of visiting, vacations, and visitors.  I'm on the hunt for a bed for T.  I think it's time to move him out of his toddler bed.  I'm running another 5k tomorrow -- hopefully I can do better than last week.  If so, this will be my last 5k until my half marathon next month.  I also need to put in a 9 mile run on Sunday.  There is a Tot Trot at the race tomorrow, so T is going to run.  He's pretty excited to race by himself.  His races usually involve cruising in a stroller and telling his Daddy to go faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment